Friday, January 28, 2022

share your mustard seeds // 2022.01.28

I hated mustard when I was young, but have learned to love it as I grew up. So when Jesus used it as a metaphor for God's kingdom, it was fascinating for me. Imagine a small seed becoming a tree! Even a small gesture borne from your love of God can change the world! But we're afraid, aren't we? We might get judged and rejected. But just as I hated mustard and grew to love it to the point of not being able to live without it, trust that those who may hate your "mustard seed" at first, will grow with a love of God bigger than a mustard tree! I wouldn't have grown to love it had no one kept pushing me to eat one, right? Maybe that person looking for God, but hates Him right now, is just waiting for you to share God even in your own small way. Poco-a-poco!

No comments:

Post a Comment